Videogames are simply more engaging when they speak the language of the player. Jinglebell offers localization services that will help you reach new customers and expand your audience worldwide. Our Project Managers and Audio Specialists will answer your requests promptly, provide a wide range of tailor-made solutions and handle big workloads ensuring the finest quality.
Jinglebell provides translation and editing services in multiple languages. We ensure that translated content fits the culture, taste and ethics of the target territory (we don’t just translate – we localize).
- We rely on a vast network of in-country native translators who are passionate about games and have years of experience in the gaming localization field. Thanks to this,
- We can handle every kind of game: from the most casual mobile puzzles, to open-world RPGs with detailed lore and mythology. Our pool of resources has a variety of different tastes and skills that allow us to always choose the best person for the job;
- We use multiple CAT tools to ensure speed and consistency as well as to perform fast and quick updates when needed;
- We are well-versed in continuous localization and capable of providing constant support for all your launch and post-launch activities.
Jinglebell boasts four recording studios and two post-production suites in Milan (Italy) to deliver cutting edge audio and voice over services.
- We employ the best professional voice talents in videogames;
- We have a network of trusted audio directors and sound engineers;
- We use state-of-the-art technologies;
- We are well-versed in all types of recording, from simple voice over to lip synching;
- We provide both basic and advanced processing and post-production services;
- We have an extensive network of partner studios around the world to cover several languages.